Way, way back on December 24th, I wrote my 2021 Awards Eligibility and Year in Review post, assuming that the year was, well, over. What a difference a week makes. Since I wrote that post, I’ve had four more acceptances and two more publications.
- “Me, a Hero” accepted by Aurelia Leo
- “Dragonsbreath” accepted into the From the Ashes anthology
- “Close Your Eyes” accepted by Tall Tale TV
- “Unarmed” accepted by Metastellar
- “Up on the Rooftop” published on The NoSleep Podcast
- “Something’s Wrong With Mom” published on the Tales to Terrify podcast
That means I already have 19 stories lined up for publication in 2022, and the year hasn’t even started yet.Continue reading →