Nine of my horror drabbles have been accepted into the Nom Nom Halloween drabble anthology by Black Hare Press. The first six are originals; the other three are reprints.
- Sharp Candy. Look before you eat.
- Fresh Sushi. They taste best raw.
- Under Leaves. Bury me next.
- What Remains? Fucked around. Found out.
- Sending Hugs. Never look back.
- Practical Joke. You’ll die laughing.
- The Angel. Just like her mother.
- Curiosity Kills. Look what the cat dragged in.
- Third Eye. You can only keep two.
And, yes, all the stories are required to have two-word titles.